Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Teacher Tip Tuesday

Back to school ads and commercials are (already) here! Remember the days of back to school shopping? You thought you HAD to have the newest and coolest trend. Well, things never change and I love seeing the new trends my students want and wear.

I definitely had the widest flares I could find and remember everyone having the white and black Adidas shoes. 




The kids at my school wear uniforms and they look so darn cute in them, especially the girls in their jumpers. Having to wear a uniform can be boring so when we do have dress down days, they go all out! These are the shoes that are in right now: high tops and BLING BLING.




Ok, back to getting ready for school. Since I’ve seen these ads and commercials I’ve been thinking about what I love to have for the beginning of the school year (teacher style). 

Today's Teacher Tip:

Get your hands on some Mr. Sketch Markers!
 


Ms. Chandler (my amazing co-teacher) brought these back into my life 2 years ago when we were teaching first grade together. The kids call these the “teacher markers” and one even thought they belonged to Mr. Sketch because clearly you put your name on the stuff that belongs to you. These are a great way to jazz up your anchor charts and of course they smell fabulous! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment