Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Need an e-card!


Only 2 more weeks of summer! Oh, you thought teachers had summers off? HA, most people think teachers have 2 full months off in the summer…WRONG! At least at my school we are only given 6 weeks off this year, womp womp womp. I can’t complain much, I did have a very fun, relaxing summer filled with staying up late, waking up late and many laughs with family and friends.
However, these e-cards are so fitting right now:

   
I have pinned many teaching activities in the past few weeks …see I have been doing professional development! I’ve been looking for more math games that students can do independently if their partner is not ready to play the next game. I want easy to get, easy to set up, no teacher needed activities. I really liked this one: 
 


Students will have a start and finish popsicle stick and teachers can color code them for differentiation! LOVE it!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment