Thursday, July 24, 2014

School Shopping

I recently took a trip to go outlet shopping for the new school year. I rarely spend money on myself anymore and during the school year I feel like I’m always getting something for my classroom or for my students. So I was very happy to take a little time to pick out some things just for me! 

My first stop: Banana Republic


I love Banana Republic but I love their outlet even more. If you know me you know that I don’t like to pay full price for anything and I usually have a coupon to use! Bargain Shopper right here! I always find something I love at Banana Republic and they always have some kind of sale or clearance items that I can get my hands on. They also have a teacher discount!!! I bought this purple and gray dress! It's light, comfy, and the perfect length!
 
Next stop: Sperry



I have never owned boat shoes but always like the style of them and usually buy them for my husband. So after trying them on and being fickle for a good 20 minutes, I decided to get them! Then I wanted to wear them out in the city the other night…and I got blisters on my heels L I know I’m suppose to break them in but hey, sometimes pain is beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment