Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss

The end of my summer has come and I'm glad I could end it with a night at the Drive-In and a fresh Margarita! 


On Monday night, my hubby had a great idea to go to the Drive-In since we hadn't been to the movies in a long time. Better yet, we hadn't been to the Drive-In in a long time! For $25 you get to see two movies in the privacy of your own car and you kind of feel like you’re in the movie Grease


I spent my Tuesday food shopping and getting ready for the first week of school. I prepped my lunches and even made some morning Bombshell Spells to kick start my days!  




Then Tuesday night I grabbed a drink with some friends! So long summer, it's been real!


I know you're dying to know how school was! It was great to see returning staff and exciting to meet new staff. I also met my new co-teacher and I think we will make a great team!!! We got into our classroom and I should have taken a picture, I will have to do a before and after, even though we are no way close to the after! There are SO MANY BOXES but it will all come together, it always does!

More EXCITING news...


Officially got accepted to the Masters program at AIC!!! I'm very excited to start the next journey in my life/teaching career! Bring on the 2014-2015 school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment